Tipsblogig.com (“we,” “us,” or “our”) is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and to complying with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This page outlines our procedures for handling copyright infringement claims.
Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our website, please provide our designated agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Action Upon Receipt:
Upon receiving a valid DMCA notice, we will take the following actions:
- Promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content.
- Notify the user who posted the content of the infringement claim.
- Provide the user with an opportunity to submit a counter-notification.
If you believe that your content was mistakenly removed or disabled, you may submit a counter-notification. To do so, please provide our designated agent with the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, the judicial district in which we are located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA notice or an agent of such person.
Please Note: Misrepresentations in either a DMCA notice or counter-notification may result in legal consequences. Be sure to consider whether fair use, fair dealing, or another applicable exception to copyright infringement applies before submitting a notice or counter-notification.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in ensuring the protection of intellectual property on Tipsblogig.com.